Coaching is for people who:
- want to improve their quality of life in the present and who have specific desired outcome for the future.
- are ready to take action but are struggling to know the necessary steps to take.
- desire guidance in creating solutions to current issues
**the coaching industry is not regulated and anyone can be a coach without any proper training or certification. Life experience is qualification so I say ‘buyer beware.”
Therapy and/or counseling is for stable and successful people who:
- want to improve their quality of life in the present and who have a specific desired outcome for the future
- want to understand themselves better and gain insight and awareness into who they are
- desire to change unhealthy or unproductive behavior patterns
- seek support and guidance in navigating intimate relationships
- have family issues that need repair, healing or attention
- seek understanding, empathy and a place to process feelings and
- emotions related to grief and loss, anxiety or confusion, identity (who am I?) issues, fear and more
***therapists and counselors are required to have advanced degrees, certifications, trainings and to maintain continuing education credits for licensure
Therapists are licensed by the regulatory agency of their state, which prohibits them from practicing outside of that state. If you live in Colorado, working with us would be considered therapy or counseling. If you live outside of Colorado, your work (as stated in our contract) would be considered coaching or mentoring.
We do not believe in separating therapy and coaching services. Our therapists are fully licensed in Colorado and operate under a strict code of ethics to protect clients’ well-being. But our style is very dynamic, collaborative and interactive.
Working with us you get the best of both worlds- a hybrid of the best coaching and therapy practices. Should something from your past hold you back, we are uniquely qualified to help in your healing and restorative process.
We only work with individuals and couples who are mentally and emotionally stable and do not require support outside of our regularly scheduled appointments. While we understand anyone can experience unexpected and devastating circumstances, we do not offer 24 hour psychiatric emergency support. Should something come up for which you need our support, we are here to help and encourage clients to reach out to us. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as we are able.